ZEITERION THEATRE SHOW SPONSORSHIP
Our mission is to present a variety of quality programming to audiences while maintaining affordable ticket prices. Your sponsorship helps us attract topnotch talent while keeping tickets reasonably priced.
Why become a sponsor?
- Your sponsorship dollars ensure the Zeiterion's ability to withstand competition offered by competing performing arts centers. We present the same performances as venues do in Providence and Boston, but at markedly lower ticket prices. Sponsorship makes it possible for us to keep ticket costs down while allowing us to present such well-known performers as Midori, Roy Clark, Hal Holbrook, and world music favorites like Cesaria Evora, in addition to presenting national tours of Broadway musicals.
- The word is "free"... as in free advertising, free tickets, and other benefits designed for you to get as much mileage out of your sponsorship as possible.
- Talk to our current sponsors. Companies and banks like Baker Books, Sovereign Bank, and Acushnet Company have supported the Zeiterion for years because they believe in the theatre and what we are doing.
How does my business benefit?
- Your sponsored show's program features your company's name on the cover, as well as inclusion on the frontispage inside.
- The sponsor receives a free full-page ad in that sponsored show's program.
- On-site sponsorship identification includes the Zeiterion marquee, lobby display cases, lobby literature rack, a banner (supplied by sponsor) hung the date of the performance, and inclusion in the pre-show announcement. Day of show product placement opportunities are also available.
- Sponsorship means you receive FREE top priced tickets to do with as you please. The number depends upon the sponsorship level.
- In addition, again depending on sponsorship level, the sponsor will receive complimentary tickets to another performance in the season.
- Initial identification begins with the announcement of the new season in the seasonal brochure (the Z-Guide) that is mailed to more than 13,000 patrons in the early summer. In addition, the entire season is advertised in full-page Standard-Times and Cape Cod Times color ads that run on a Sunday prior to the season opening. These ads reach over 164,100 readers.
- From newspapers and posters to radio and web sites, ALL advertisements identify your business as the sponsor.