BECOME A FRIEND OF THE ZEITERION


It costs approximately $1 million annually to operate year round. Although 65% of income is raised through ticket sales, rentals, and concessions, the remaining 35% is derived from the generosity of businesses, foundations, and individuals like yourself.

Enjoy many benefits while supporting the area's only nonprofit performing arts center.

There are multiple ways to apply to become as Friend of the Zeiterion



During the 2006-2007 season, Friends of the Zeiterion will recieve benefits based on membership level, such as :
Friend ($25-$49)
  • Subscription to the Z's newsletter
Patron ($50-$99)
The above plus:
  • Advance ticketing opportunities before on sale date to public
  • Listing in annual Z program
Donor ($100-$149)
All of the above plus:
  • 4 tickets to the Z's Family Series Events
  • $2 off full price tickets from B level series performances
Supporter ($150-$249)
All of the above plus:
  • $4 off full price tickets from B level series performances
  • One complimentary beverage for 2 at all performances including Beer & Wine
Contributor ($250-$499)
All of the above plus:
  • $4 off two tickets to one performance from A level performances
  • Two tickets to two performances from B level series
  • Invitation to all post performance receptions
Director ($500-$999)
All of the above plus:
  • Two tickets to annual Wine Tasting event
  • Two 1/2 price tickets to one A level series event in Section B seating
  • A free parking voucher at for the Z garage for one Z performance
THE PRESIDENT'S CIRCLE
Producer ($1,000-$2,499)
All of the above plus:
  • Two tickets to opening night and one other Celebrity Artist performance A Level series
  • Free parking pass for all Z performances at the Z garage
  • $4 off all tickets (maximum two per show; can not be combined with other discounts)
  • Invitation to Z's annual President's reception
Benefactor ($2,500+)
All of the above plus:
  • Invitation to dress rehearsals
  • Opportunity to be a co-sponsor of a selected event
  • Private theatre tour for you and your 10 guests

Benefits are subject to change.

BOX OFFICE INFO
Hours
Tues - Fri
10:00am - 5:00pm EST

Saturday
10:00am - 3:00pm EST
(508)994-2900
GIFT CERTIFICATES
Give the gift of great performances!

Good for all events presented by The Z, gift certificates are available in $10 increments.

Purchase online, by phone, or in person at the box office.
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE
Hours
Mon - Fri
9:00am - 5:00pm EST

(508)997-5664